Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving season:

  1. Our new baby boy, James Stephen
  2. I was able to reach John and my mom when my water broke
  3. John and my mom were able to get home quickly
  4. My doctor made the wise decision to send me for an emergency c-section
  5. Cy-Fair's NICU staff - doctors, nurses, and therapists
  6. Cy-Fair is only ten minutes away from our house
  7. Our faith in Christ, which has truly carried us through this month
  8. Our friends and family, who supported us and prayed for us
  9. John's perspective that the most important thing is that James knows and loves Jesus
  10. James has drawn our family closer together
  11. The girls' love and affection for their baby brother
  12. Our moms who stayed with us this past month
  13. An abundant supply of breastmilk
  14. James came home on his one month birthday
  15. God chose me to be James' mother! What an awesome responsibility and privilege!

2 comments:

The Chen Family said...

What a great list of things to be thankful for. We are so happy to hear that James is now home with you. We will continue to pray for you guys! We miss you!

Unknown said...

Ma's family, we are so happy for you that baby James went home on Thanksgiving!! We share your joy! Praise God! May God continue to bless your family!

Lau's family