Thursday, January 3, 2008

Super Baby

Happy New Year, everyone! I thought you might enjoy seeing a new picture of James. He received a Superman blanket for Christmas from the Tsengs.

We have some prayer requests to ask of you. Please pray:
1. For James' oral motor skills to continue to improve.
2. For quicker feedings. His feedings currently take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour.
3. For improved muscle tone. Our wonderful NICU therapists visited us at home last night. The OT thought his lower extremity tone had improved a lot, but she felt his upper extremity tone hadn't improved as much.
4. For better head control.
5. For more therapy through ECI (Early Childhood Intervention). Our NICU therapists were shocked when they heard how little therapy James was getting, so we are going to all advocate for more therapy so our little Super Baby can get even stronger.

Thank you all so much for your prayers. The Lord definitely hears you!

"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation." Psalm 91:14-16

1 comment:

May G said...

Will be continuing to pray!