Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We're still here!

I don't know who is still reading this blog, but here are some updated pictures. Last week we took him to the doctor's office for a weigh-in, and he is now 8lb 7 ounces! He's actually starting to look a little chubby now, and we love that!




Elisabeth continues to love on her little brother. She gives him a hug and a kiss first thing in the morning, and she says, "I love my baby brother!" She also loves to play doctor, especially when Daddy lets her use the real stethoscope. She knows how to listen to hearts and lungs.














Of course, I had to include a picture of Abigail too. She's our happy-go-lucky little girl who loves to eat (just ask her Uncle Tim!) Here she is posing with Uncle Geoff.

Please let me know who's out there reading this blog. Do you want me to keep it up?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry here! Love to hear from your family=)

clu (呂悅純) said...

I'm still reading! I love the updates and the pictures. You're in our prayers.

becky lai said...

hey kelly! becky here. i read the blog regularly so that i can know how to pray for james more specifically. please keep updating!

yamster said...

I'm reading, too! and loving the photos. Hope you'll keep posting.

Peter said...

John and Kelly,

It is usually very hard for me to say "aww" at something (me being a man and all *ahem*) but James is adorable. Absolutely adorable. And the pictures of you and the kids together are just... I feel really joyful just reading all that's happened. You two are awesome examples of loving, godly parents, and I know times have been rough, so I'll be praying for you! =) Thank you for your continued friendship with me over the years - I felt really encouraged from being able to talk to John today.

-Peter

May G said...

great seeing everyone today. if you have time to keep it up, i would love to know what's going on and know how to pray for your family specifically.

Connie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Connie said...

Hi Kelly & John!
Love the cheeks on little James! I'm still checking in on you guys, and love your blog, so your posts are being read!

Connie

Unknown said...

I'm still reading!!

joni said...

I'm still reading and praying for your family! Also, I'm SO encouraged by your faith through all that has happened.
Please keep updating.
Jocelyn & Nick